Beyond Quantum Healing
REALIZING ALL THAT YOU REALLY ARE
Beyond Quantum Healing
Some people might better understand the term "Past Life Regression", and that is exactly how Dolores Cannon's Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique started, with exploration of Past Lives. Candace Craw-Goldman's "Beyond Quantum Healing" technique expands these healing realms to include an organic, individually-driven healing platform. Beyond Quantum Healing (BQH) is a gentle version of hypnosis that can be done virtually.
Today, with the expansion of human consciousness and technology, more than just in-person sessions with Past Lives are available to experience. All over the world people can experience Future Lives, Parallel Lives, Lives on Other Planets, Lives in Other Dimensions. Some people visit the Spirit Side. Some people find themselves in the Akashic Records and still others visit the Temple of Healing. These are just a few examples of where we can journey during the session, but each session is so unique based on the individual and their intent for the session. The Quantum Healing technique accesses the person's Higher Self to receive answers and relief from emotional and physical problems. We focus on the concept that the client will go to "the most appropriate time and place" to address any requests for healing or information. Lives are changed in a day if we allow them to be.
What to Expect:
We will start the session getting to know each other as you share a little of your "life story" and your reasons for wanting the BQH session. At the end of the chat we will go through the questions that you have brought and any physical symptoms that you may have. I like to give us as much time as possible to get to know each other, so this part of the session will vary in the length of time we spend together. Then we will move into the recorded hypnosis portion of the session in which you can get comfortable and recline or lie down. The session is recorded so that you can listen to the session afterwards. There are incredible insights that can come when you listen back to your session. Many people remember and have awareness during their session now. This part of the session typically goes anywhere from 1 to 2 hours. You will be gently counted out at the end of the session and we will recap the session when you wake up. After our recap, you will be reminded to eat something when you get home to ground yourself.
How to Prepare for you Session:
1. If you can clear your day for the session, it gives us as much time as we need for the session without thinking about time constraints.
2. Write a list of questions you would like to ask your higher self.
Example: What is my soul purpose in life?
Type your questions and email me the night before or a couple hours before your scheduled session time.
3. Write a list of any physical symptoms that you may be experiencing (if any) that you would like a greater understanding of or healing for. You may also include medications that you take if you would like guidance or healing from that perspective too.
4. Abstain from mind-altering substances the night before and the day of your session. Allow yourself to cut back your use of caffeine slightly the day of the session. Eat a light meal before you come in for the session since the session can be 4+ hours long.
5. Choosing a quiet space in a room with minimal distractions works out best for the Hypnosis part of the session and the recording quality.
6. The BQH Session will be held via Zoom, during the hypnosis part of the session, we will record video and audio and you will have that sent to you at the end of the session. You may want to have an additional recording device near you as well, as a backup method to capture your voice.
7. You may choose to wear headphones during the session, if you do please wear headphones that also have a microphone so your voice can be captured well on the recording.
8. Find a spot in your home that you can transition from having a conversation to being in a reclined or laying down position. You may also want to bring a pillow or blanket along for your comfort.